Website animations draw attention to your website. Website animations enable you to focus your visitor’s attention on the key selling features of your product or service. Website animations STOP your visitor getting bored and retain interest so that your message has a greater chance of getting across. Website animations from Clann Associates work on all platforms – iOS, Android, Windows – PC, Tablet, SmartPhone etc. And if you don’t use Flash, don’t worry – we don’t need it! As we say, No Flash – No Worries!
Graphic Website Animations
Here are some examples of simple Graphic Website Animations…
● eco-friendly – not a single tree chopped down!
● No out of date stock piling up - saves you money
● No minimum print order quantity to worry about - saves you money
● Uses the same artwork as your website - saves you money
● Send out as e-mail attachments – no postage costs - saves you money
● Website and eCatalog are visually in harmony – impresses your customers
● Send out regular updates to e-mailing list – customers kept up to date and contacted regularly
● Make changes to copy whenever you wish – keep an up to date catalog at all times
Product Animations are a particular variant of website animations. Product Animation is used where you want to demonstrate your product capabilities, features and benefits. Your customers will better understand how your product works and interaction with moving images will help them see what words alone may struggle to explain.
The service offered by Clann Associates is complete. We bring our studio to your premises – take all the necessary product photos – talk to your specialists to properly understand HOW the product works and WHAT animation would best demonstrate the product features and benefits. Then, back at the studio, we do all the clever software stuff and produce output files that will run on any device – PC, Tablet or SmartPhone – and on any platform – iOS, Android, Windows etc.
Your customers can then see for themselves, on your website, how your products work and operate. Your Sales people can properly demonstrate features on their iPads or iPhones. Annotations can guide them through the process and zoom/magnify features are also possible.